
Well, we thought Jaxen would be the first to try and climb out of his crib. But it was Joshua. We didn't get him up from his nap soon enough. Even with the mattress lowered almost all the way, he climbed out just enough to get over the side, then fell the rest of the way. It scared me to death to hear the thud when he hit the floor. When I went in he was screaming, but not crying and then smiled when we saw him. I checked for bumps and bruises but luckily there were none. Needless to say, I made Ryan lower the crib as low as it would go, so hopefully he can't climb out again. (I'm not ready for him to switch to a toddler bed.)
November 11, 2007
The First Attempt at Climbing Mt. Crib
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment