Rachel is now getting where ever she needs to be by rolling and doing the army crawl. We joke around, because she can't (or won't) sit up, but she is crawling. She is a very good baby and spends most of the day playing on the floor or in her exersaucer.


May 15, 2008
Baby Rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello MacPherson Family! It's Maria Keel (Bloomfield)! I had twins back in December & am about to die from exhuastion, frustration, lack of sleep & sanity, but gosh are they cute & oh so much fun! Any advice???? I want to know how you do it with 3+!!! Love your blog! Thanks for keeping it going!
I don't know any other way to contact you!! But THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the advice. I am going to try it!!! It is good to know there are other people out there with a big crew of their own! I just love looking at your blog. And I can't tell you thank you enough for everything you had to share with me! If you think of any other tips, even for during the day I would love to hear them!
Post a Comment