Hi Emily! It's been a while since I've come across your blog, and even longer since I've seen you out & about the neighborhood! We have to do another 'playdate"... Anyway, i'll take a wild stab at your challenge here and say that from top to bottom, your girls are: Grace, Morgan, Rachel. How'd I do?! : ) Hope you're all doing well...
2 comments:
Hi Emily! It's been a while since I've come across your blog, and even longer since I've seen you out & about the neighborhood! We have to do another 'playdate"...
Anyway, i'll take a wild stab at your challenge here and say that from top to bottom, your girls are: Grace, Morgan, Rachel. How'd I do?! : ) Hope you're all doing well...
Well, I know the last one is Rachel just because of her fair skin... but grace and Morgan look too much alike. I give up!
Post a Comment