We went to a Giants game (Wed night) and an Oakland A's game (Friday night). The nights were nice and breezy, the games not very exciting, and the stadiums interesting (AT&T park is a lot nicer than McAfee Stadium), but Ryan gets to check two more stadiums off his list of ball parks to visit.

August 31, 2008
AT&T Park and McAfee Stadium?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A little jealous I must say. It looks like you had a great time. Good for you
Jeff loves that park (but then he's a Giants fan. I refuse to go to a night game there. It's the middle of summer and I feel I need to wear a winter coat. Boy, has my blood gotten thin since moving to California! Susan Crane
It's good of you to let the old man fulfill his dream ;) After being married for 10 years we have to give them something to look forward to right??
Post a Comment