September 7, 2008

Our 1 Year Old Princess

Rachel had a fun 1st Birthday. Zach and Lori's family, the Gotschall's, Bob and Jessie Mortensen, and the Thompsons all came over to celebrate. She had fun opening gifts and eating cake. Jaxen and Joshua loved it too. They tried to eat the whole cake themselves.


Rachel in her #1 princess shirt mommy bought her to wear on her special day.


Rachel opening her gifts.


The kids helping Rachel open her gift.


Gracie loves books and she really loved the books Rachel got for her birthday.


Jaxen wanted Rachel's play phone and just couldn't put it down.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Wrapping paper is good, huh Rachel? Looks like a really fun party. I wish Jess would have let us tag along this weekend but this is a 'Men only' trip to Michigan he said. Bummer dude!

Christy said...

Man, I can't believe Rachel is a year old now! I love the little pony tail sprout that she has. Looks like she had plenty of help playing with her new toys!