For family home evening, we went and picked out one pumpkin for each child. We decided to find a country farm and buy the pumpkins there. We found one down in Fennville that had some nice size ones. The kids had fun climbing around them and picking out their favorites. They were so busy they didn't want to stop for pictures, but I was able to get a few. All in all, except for all the bug bites, I have to say it was worth it.
Gracie posing with her pumpkin
Joshua posing with his pumpkin.
Morgan with her pumpkin
Jaxen posing with his pumpkin. FYI: The sour face is because he tried to hold it like Morgan did, but it was too heavy. Therefore, he did not want his picture taken and kept running and hiding from the camera.
Ryan trying to get the kids to pose together.
Morgan picking out pumpkins.
Everyone looking for their favorite one.
Rachel posing with her pumpkin. She was upset that her dad put her down and moved her away from the big patch of pumpkins.
Rachel a little bit happier.
More of the same.
October 13, 2008
Pumpkin Shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It's killing me that I don't get to go along on the fun trips with the trips! What a bummer! It's so much fun to take them places. The girls and I miss it!
Post a Comment