December 6, 2008

Cute is what I am and you love it!

Our little Rachel is just such a good baby. I couldn't have asked for a better little girl than our biggest surprise. She loves her Mommy and Daddy and is just content to be near them. Here are some fun pictures of her this last week.





Rachel was wearing Morgan's coat around the house and found that if you pulled on her hood she was good for buffing the wood floor. She loved it when mommy pulled her around. At the end you can see a funny video of her as the floor buffer.




Rachel loves to sit in our rocking chair and look out at everyone or watch TV. Here she is when Brittney was babysitting, just as content as could be for 5-10 minutes.





Rachel has never in all of her 15 months taken a pacifier. Now all of a sudden she has taken to walking around the house with her walker and her pacifier in her mouth. It's cute, but I hope she doesn't get too attached, because the minute she starts begging for it, in the garbage it goes.









1 comments:

Susan said...

How cute. I love the video. You can't help but smile when you hear her giggling.