As you all know, Gracie has unruly curls on the top of her head. So as a desperate attempt to give them some style, I took her to the hair dresser with me to get it done. She loooooved it! She is such a girly girl and this was a highlight of her little life. I brought the church bag, so she would have things to do, but she just sat in a chair and watched Mommy get her hair highlighted at first. Then when it was her turn, she sat perfectly still and did everything that was asked of her. Then when mommy was getting her hair cut she watched that too. When all was done, she couldn't stop talking about it on the way home. Which is really funny, because she only whispered yes or no when they talked to her at the salon. Here are some pictures. (Sorry, they are kind of fuzzy. I'm still getting used to using my camera phone and if you move one inch it is always fuzzy).
December 21, 2008
Gracie's Second hair cut, 1st at a salon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment