February 22, 2009

Starting to dress ourselves

The triplets are starting to dress themselves. The no longer want help and are always dressed in something different than what I put them in at bedtime or in the morning. Here are a few pictures of them when they decided to get dressed on their own.


Jaxen did all right except for the sweatshirt he put on backwards. Morgan also dressed herself and is now able to match her clothes. Joshua just wanted to pose for the camera. Finally, Gracie tried and did okay with the shirt, but as for her pants there seems to be a problem. She put a shirt on instead.


Here is our blackmail picture. Gracie and Jaxen were playing this is what they put on. What a handsome boy and cute girl. His daddy was so proud.

3 comments:

Allison said...

This is so funny! I thought Jaxen has a bow tie on when I first looked at the last picture. Your kids are so cute :)
Oh and I don't know if Lori mentioned but my blog got deleted by mistake a few weeks ago. I finally started a new one. I still need to take the time to set it all up. Its all I can do to keep up with friends posts and emails when I get a minute. We have been running nonstop all month! So I'll keep you posted :)

The Crandall Clan said...

How did Gracie get such curly hair? I love it. Your kiddos are growing up so fast. They are so cute

Christy said...

I would love to scrapbook these pictures for you. Oh Jaxen. Someday you will be so happy about this picture! (NOT) I love Gracie with the 2 shirts too!