June 1, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Morgan had her Preschool Graduation on May 20th. She was happy to have Mommy and Daddy there to watch and visit her school. She has loved getting away 3 days a week and having time with other friends and learning. She has done so well. She knows most of her letters by sight, she can write her name (well almost she usually writes MOGAN and used to write Mocah), and she loves to read books. Morgan and Gracie cannot go to bed without reading a book.


Ryan and Morgan


Morgan, Ryan and Joshua. Joshua got to tag along, as I had to pick him up from toddler group right before her graduation started.



Morgan and Mrs. Susan.

Morgan had a great year, and has loved her preschool and teacher for the last two years. She will miss them. Next year we are off to bigger and better things. She will be going to a program at another school while Jaxen and Gracie (if they potty train in time) will go to three school at the same time. What will I do with myself with only two kids at home. I think I will make due.

1 comments:

Allison said...

morgan looks so cute in her cap and gown!