
I think we got it!!!! Except for a few accidents here and there the kids are now potty trained. They occasionally get too busy to come inside, or are having too much fun at the playground to take a break, but for the most part our days are usually accident free. They are growing so big it's hard to believe that potty training is here, but I am so happy to not have as many diapers to change. The triplets are their own cheering section and have gone to Chuck E. Cheese twice for going #2 in the potty. Now our goal is 5 consecutive days without an accident. Will it happen? Tune in on another day and find out.
July 14, 2009
Potty Week 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love your blog look! I often read everything through bloglines, so I miss out on how the blog actually looks. I bought two potties at Target yesterday because they were on clearance, but I know we're a ways off from that. They're only 19 months. I love seeing your adventures. For me, just having twins has been absolutely exhausting.
Post a Comment