Joshua is on a different school schedule than the other three. Due to some of his physical/mobility issues, he is able to go to the Early Childhood Center for preschool. Here he gets much needed physical therapy, occupational therapy and class instruction all at one time. They also have a program called music and motion which also helps develop those motor skills where he is behind. This is one of his favorite times of day. He goes 4 mornings a week and the school bus picks him up. This makes for a somewhat busier and week, but is a very good fit for him. It also makes for a sad morning, as the other kids want to go with him. Jaxen does not think it is fair that Joshua rides the yellow bus and he has to ride mommy's bus.
Here Joshua is on the bus with his friend that lives down the street.
Here Joshua and Jaxen are waiting with daddy for the bus to arrive. I think it just came around the corner, hence Joshua's expression.
Here are Joshua and Jaxen standing together while they wait for the bus.
The other three kids start preschool on Monday, so I will be posting pictures of their first day. Unfortunatly, they only get to ride with mommy, but grandma will be coming a long as it's bring your parent to school day and I can't be in two classrooms at once.
September 9, 2009
Joshua's First Day of School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your 2 boys are so yummy. I love the expressions on their faces. So cute.
My girls would love to ride the bus to school. I think that's funny because growing up I always had to ride the bus. Maybe I just don't see the excitement anymore. :)
We have the same issue at our house with the school bus. Matthew gets to ride one because he is in the special education program at a different school and Josh doesn't and he doesn't understand why. I have tried to explain it, but it still doesn't seem fair in Josh's world.
Love th last pic! Those boys are adorable :)
Post a Comment