Ryan had his 38th birthday on August 27th. He wanted Banana Cream Pie instead of a cake, so that is what I made. The kids and I made party hats, wrapped his gifts and made him a birthday card. Then we invited people over to eat pie, and watch him unwrap his gifts. We had a great time. Zach came over with his family and since he shares the same birthday, we sang to him as well.
Ryan reading the kids' card that they made.
Ryan opening his gift from me and the kids. 
Here are my pies that I made from scratch (sorry it's blurry, we are just learning to use our new camera). Yes, he wanted the real stuff (not instant pudding), and real whip cream. If you know Ryan, he only likes the real stuff. Everyone said the pies were good, so I'm glad the turned out for my first try.
September 9, 2009
Ryan's 38th Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment