Last week Becca, Bryan (my brother and his wife) and I met Ryan in California for a fun adult vacation. The weather was great and we all had a great time. We went to the Ghetti Museum, saw Jimmy Kimmel Live taped, shopped, and went site seeing on Catalina Island. Then when Becca and Bryan left, we went to the Newport Beach Temple and went site seeing around the area. It was nice getting a way for a little while to good weather and kid free.
Ryan and I at the Newport Beach Temple. It's a small temple, but very beautiful.
Ryan and I at the Ghetti Museum.
Ryan, Becca and I on Catalina Island.
Bryan and Becca
Bryan, Becca and I posing in front of the Hollywood sign. (Way up in the back).
1 comments:
What a great time. It looks like the weather was nice for you guys. I'm so jealous. It's been a long time since Jeff & I got away from the kids. Maybe we will once he's done with grad school.
Post a Comment