Morgan decided she wanted some bangs like mommy and some of her friends, so while I was cleaning up an overflowing toilet (thanks Jaxen), she began trimming her hair. Then she decided Rachel needed some bangs as well. Needless to say, we had an eventful day yesterday and Rachel and Morgan got to go to HairMasters to get it fixed. Morgan was upset that the hairdresser had to cut it more to blend in her already short hair. Mom was sad to see her hair get chopped as well. It had just started to get long again after her last trim when we donated it to locks of love. Oh well, it will grow again.
Morgan's attempt at a haircut. She wanted bangs like Mommy's. I had to explain to her that I go and have someone cut my hair and I don't do it myself. So I told her next time to ask and we will take her to have it cut. No more home cuts. Please.
After the hairdresser tried to fix what was already done.
Morgan's hair this morning with a few barrets.
Rachel's first haircut. She was really good sitting in the chair.
Rachel's finished look when all was said and done. She is a cutie.








2 comments:
Oh no! Kids cutting bangs has always been a fear of mine. Mal did cut a small chunk off of the side when she was like 3 but it was really easy to fix. But honestly Morgan didn't do a terrible job of cutting it herself :)
And Rachel is so adorable!
I guess its a rite of passage. I remember Janet & jennifer cutting their hair. Robert did as well. I never cut my hair but I did let the neighbor do it. What can I say, she offered me a lollipop.
Post a Comment