Jaxen loves to have his picture taken. I think it's because he likes the attention that he gets when asked to pose for some pictures. Anyway, recently he has been asking me if he can take some pictures. I usually say he can take one or two with me close by. Well, the other day he took the camera and went around the house taking pictures while I was in the shower. Here are a few that he wanted to share with his Grandma's and Grandpa's.
Rachel's Ariel Bathtime doll. He loved the red hair.
Rachel trying to take the camera away from him.
Jaxen's favorite movie right now "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaur." He wanted a picture to remember it by.
Gracie in one of her dress up costumes.
Jaxen's legs.
Rachel and Jaxen's legs.
The window in Gracie and Morgan's room.
1 comments:
That's awesome! Mackenzie loves to take pictures too. It's funny what they think is picture-worthy!
Post a Comment