When I was in grad school in Kalamazoo, we had the opportunity to attend a few broadway shows at Miller Auditorium at half price. I miss that particular benefit of being a student. One of the shows was Beauty and the Beast. We liked it so much we took our friends daughters the next night and one of them said later: "That was the best movie I have ever seen." Well, Beauty and the Beast came to Grand Rapids this month, so I took Morgan and Gracie. Our good friend Sherri came a long to help. We started out with lunch and then off to the show. Some parts were a little scary for Gracie, and it was a little long to sit the whole time, but they did fairly well. Luckily we went to the afternoon show, so there were a lot of little girls moving around and enjoying the show. Their favorite part was the end when the Beast turns into the Prince and Belle is dressed in her princess outfit. It was fun sharing it with them, but next time I might wait until they are a little older, so they can truly appreciate it. I myself loved seeing it again.
May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment