March 6, 2012

MacPherson Family Cruise 2011

Over the Thanksgiving Holiday, Ryan's family enjoyed a family cruise to celebrate his parent's 50th Wedding anniversary.  I was a little worried about taken our family of seven on a cruise and visiting other countries.  However, we had a great time and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  The kids spend most of their time swimming in the pool or attending activities in the kid's zone.  They ate lots of ice cream and enjoyed getting dessert with dinner every night.  Needless to say we wore them out.  They kept us busy, but Ryan and I were also able to enjoy some adult time while the kids played in the kid zone.  I think I would do it again.  Here are a few pictures of various activities.  I can't find the camera right now, so these a pictures off of Ryan's phone. 

Rachel after she has been to the Kid's zone.

Gracie after the kid's zone.

Morgan at dinner eating Mac and Cheese and Fries.

Josh enjoying his dessert.

Morgan getting ready to climb the rock wall.


Morgan ice skating on the ship.

Morgan, Brandon, Noel, Quin, Brady and Kaiden after ice skating.

Emily and Morgan in bed on the ship.

1 comments:

Susan said...

How fun! I've always wanted to go on a cruise.