This June, we have spent a lot of time at the swimming pool. It is the outdoor pool at MVP Athletic Club where I have also been taking classes. I go work out for an hour in the morning or afternoon and they go play in the Kiddie Gym while they wait. Then we all get our suits on and go for a swim for a few hours there after. We pack a snack, some books to read and water to drink and we are all set. The kids love it and I love that I can see where they are and have life guards to help keep an eye on them just in case. Here are a few pictures of Rachel and Gracie in the pool.
When the iPad first came out, Ryan bought one for he and I to share. The kiddos have since learned how to use it and we have downloaded some kid friendly games and books. I must say it is nice to have at doctor appointments and places where they need to be quiet (if they are not fighting over it). They can watch movies, play games and/or listen to picture books. Here are a few pictures of the triplets while they are listening to a picture book together.



0 comments:
Post a Comment