The Triplet's Birthday.
The last time I updated this blog was in 2012, which is also the end of the scrapbooks that I make for the kids. Sooooo, I am way behind in putting their growing up years to paper and in a book. Now, instead of getting discouraged, I am going to start with now and eventually I will go back and write up the time between July 2012 and July 2015. During that time a lot has happened. I mean it's been three years and we have moved across the country and are now living in Utah. So far we love it here. We are closer to most of our family and the kiddos are getting to know their cousins on my side of the family.
July 27, 2015
The end of July is the Triplet's birthday. Can you believe that Jaxen, Joshua and Gracie are 9 years old? The time has gone by faster than I had expected. Some things have gotten easier and some things have gotten harder. It is a lot less physical taking care of them. I no longer need to herd them like cats, but the follow me around like a mother duck and her ducklings. They are a little pickier about food and fight like cats and dogs, but still consider each other friends when it really counts.
Jaxen - Still loves hanging out with his Dad. Loves to play and watch baseball and to ride his bike.
Joshua- Is truly a homebody. Loves to play/watch video games, baseball and to ride his bike.
Gracie- Loves to go shopping, play with her sister Rachel and read books about animals and princesses.
Here are a few pictures from their birthday. It was a low key affair this year. They had birthday donuts instead of cake, went shopping for the own presents and went to dinner at the Golden Corral.
July 30, 2015
Summer fun at the Park
This summer has been wonderful. It has been so nice to be in our home and to be able to swim and play and not worry about bothering anyone (The summer of 2014 was spent living in a Marriott hotel while we waited to get into our home in Utah). Here are some pictures of us playing games at the park.
July 31, 2015
Living Aquarium
This summer we have a family pass to visit the Living Aquarium in Draper, UT. The kiddos love to go and see the baby penguins. I like it, because it keeps them busy for about 2 hours and we are out and about rather than sitting at home playing on electronics or watching TV. Here are some pictures that Gracie took of the baby and adult penguins.







0 comments:
Post a Comment