April 3, 2009

Florida Fun

Maybe I need a new camera to get me excited about taking pictures again. It just seems like when I am having fun, I forget to pull it out. I got to go to Florida for the weekend to visit my good friend Carmen. We had a blast shopping until we dropped, visiting, attending Time Out for Women, and visiting the temple (is was closed before we could do a session). Her husband even made some delicious cheese cake. Yum. We both had a great time. Now I think we need to have a girls vacation one a year? How about it Ryan, can you handle the kiddos again?




1 comments:

Allison said...

A girls weekend is the best huh?! I have done that once since the twins were born and I had SO MUCH FUN! I vowed to myself to do it more often. But that is easier said than done :)