My brother was married last weekend in Utah, so I took Rachel and we went out to visit and attend the wedding. Ryan stayed behind and took care of the other four munchkins. We had a great time visiting friends and family and doing all the things we families do. We miss having everyone close by, but enjoy having somewhere to go on vacation.
Emily and Rachel at the open house on Saturday.
Randy, Lisa, Darryl, Emily, Bryan, Lori, Larry and Sharon. All five of the kids together again for pictures.
Family pictures once again.
Rebecca walking down the isle with her older brother.
Grandma JeanAnn, Holland, Emily and Janelle waiting for the wedding to start.
Bryan getting ready for the big event.




3 comments:
I didn't realize anyone took a picture while I was standing there talking to you LOL... It was good to see you though!
Looks like fun!
Just so you know, a house is for sale in our neighborhood! They are willing to give a smokin' deal (her words) Move to Utah, you know you want to! Everybody's doing it.
Post a Comment