Holland Hospital was one of the sponsors for the Holland Rescue Mission's Annual 5k event. They asked for some employees to run and I decided to give it a try. Anyway, the kids were happy to have me run another race, because they were sure Ryan would take them to get doughnuts while they waited. Gracie even said the night before, "I want mommy to run a race, so I can have doughnuts." So if/when I run a race next year, I think the new tradition is Mommy runs and the rest of the family eats doughnuts. Aren't we teaching healthy habbits?
Joshua playing after the race
Jaxen
Gracie
Rachel
Everyone after the race posing for pictures.
Waiting at the end of the race, while I catch my breath.
The kids after the race telling me about getting doughnuts.
Me comin into the finish line.
October 13, 2009
Holland Rescue Run 5k
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Two 5k's? I'm impressed! I think you may have just inspired me a little.
Post a Comment