Ryan and I were able to get away with my brother Bryan and his wife Becca to the Western Caribbean on a cruise. We went to Cozumel, Mexico, Belize City, Belize, and Grand Cayman. We were supposed to go to Isla Roatan, but while you were all getting snow, we were getting rain and rough seas and the ship could not make the port. Those 20-25 ft waves were a killer. We enjoyed ourselves at all the stops, but Belize was not a place I need to go back to. I'm just sorry we missed Isle Rotan because I've heard it is the best of all the stops. Oh well.
Our first stop in Cozumel we went to Tulum and saw the Mayan Ruins.
The had a great beach there. Nice sand and warm water.
Our second stop in Belize, we went on a Jeep expedition and saw some Mayan caves. Ryan was thrilled to drive in Jungle terrain.
Our third stop in Grand Cayman, we went to the beach, Hell and did some shopping. Supposedly the Caribbean is the best place to buy diamonds and tanzanite. I did not disappoint I got some of both. Love ya Ryan.
Hell.
In our room every evening, we were greeted by these cute animals. We took pictures because we thought kids would really get a kick out of it.
1 comments:
Was that place really called Hell or is that your nickname for it? ;)
Post a Comment