December 14th - December 20th, 2015:
This was a busy week for us since it was the last week before Winter Break. The kiddos were excited to have all the Christmas Parties with church and school. I'm glad to have the business of parties and activities over, but now I get to keep them busy for two weeks.
On Monday, we had our family picture taken. It was the only day this week that it snowed, and it really dumped on us. However, it was also the prettiest day to have them taken in the snow. The kiddos had a great time playing while waiting between pictures. Here are some random out-takes Ryan and the kiddos took on my phone.
Gracie and Rachel
Emily and Morgan
Morgan
Joshua and Morgan
Rachel and Gracie
Morgan and Jaxen. This picture is an Ode to Lili, their cousin on Ryan's side.
Gracie
Rachel
Miss Gracie's model pose.
Jaxen being a goof.
Ryan and Morgan
Jaxen, Joshua and Gracie
On Friday, the kiddos had their Christmas Parties at school. All the classes have their parties at the same time at Rose Springs, so it is really hard for me to split my time between them. This year I have 5 different classrooms. Luckily, the boys left early with Ryan to see the new Star Wars movie. Since I had been to Morgan's Halloween party, and I volunteer once a week in Gracie's class, I spent my time in Rachel's classroom.
Rachel dressing up as a snowman.
Snowman Rachel
Rachel playing build a snowman
On Saturday, Ryan and the boys were watching the BYU vs Utah football game, so Gracie and I decided to bake cookies. I'm not a baker, but we had a good time making treats to share.
Sunday, Ryan and Morgan decided to make Caramel Popcorn, and watch the Sound of Music Sing-a-long on TV. Dafunny and I cuddled in the chair, and the kiddos thought it would be fun to take some pictures. The Caramel Corn was yumm, and we had a great time as a family. The kiddos weren't sure they wanted to watch such an old movie, but by the end they were converted.

















0 comments:
Post a Comment