November 8th - December 5th:
It's been four weeks since our last post and quite a bit has happened. We just haven't been good at getting pictures of it. I don't know why, but sometimes I take a lot of pictures, and other times I don't pull out the camera until it's over, and we are on our way home. Shame on us. Here are some random things that have happened the last few weeks.
Morgan likes to steal our phones and take random pictures of herself, her siblings and our dog. Here is a picture of her taking a selfie. All she wants for Christmas is her own phone or iPod.
Here is Morgan with her Dafunny on the weekend when we don't have to get dressed up.
The weekend before Thanksgiving (Nov 20-21), AL Carraway was signing her book at Desseret Book by Temple Square. She is such an outgoing and kind person. She has a light about her. I loved reading her book. It's so wonderful to read something that is uplifting and has a positive message. I also was able to go to Time Out For Women with my mom that weekend (sorry no pics). We had a great time listening to the uplifting stories and buying stuff. The kiddos were also excited to have Grandma stay with us for the weekend.
The kiddos love taking pictures of Dafunny, and since she likes to lie in Random places it is even more fun. Here she is lying on Joshua's blanket that is in a garbage bag ready to go to school for reading day. I wouldn't think that it is very comfortable, but it apparently was.
We spent Thanksgiving with Grandma Jean Ann and Grandpa Chris. Unfortunately, the only pictures I took where of the night before when Morgan was helping me make all the desserts. We had a great time. We had lots of wonderful food (that I usually only make for Thanksgiving), had a great time visiting, and even did a little bit of Christmas shopping.
Here is another picture that Morgan took of Dafunny. She loves to lay in the laundry basket when there are clean clothes or clean sheets ready to be folded.
Saturday after Thanksgiving, we got out all the Christmas decorations. The kiddos had a great time setting it all up. Ryan even put some outside lights up for this Christmas season. Here are Gracie and Rachel decorating the tree for the third or fourth time since we put it up.







0 comments:
Post a Comment